Amazing Facts

Monday, March 28, 2011

Car Accident



IA following a friend back because he wanted to show us a new way back to campus. the road was very hilly and curvy like most roads. I had told him to slow down and watch what he was doing, not listening he kept going fast, went over a hill and then noticed a sharp curve ahead that was unmarked. We missed the curve went down into the ditch hit a driveway causing us to get air-born and land at the top of a hill. the car didnt stop there it continued to roll down the hill and had finally stopped upside down after rolling 6 to 9 times. I myself do not remember any part of the accident except going into the ditch and the last time the car had rolled. After my boyfriend had gotten out and helped me out the only window that had a big enough opening we walked around and noticed everything that was in my car was now scattered throughout the area. If we hadnt been wearing seat belt we would most likely have been scattered in the field and road with everything else.